|It's simply known as the 'V'.|
Custom Chrome V-Bike Bike Kit
- It is 50% sportbike, 50% V-Twin and 100% passion. The heart of this new bike is a purpose-designed rubber-mounted featherbed style frame. The V is a feature-laden streetfighter with the muscle and simplicity of a V-Twin powertrain. Its powered by a RevTech® 110" engine and RevTech® 6-speed overdrive transmission. This amazing creation came from world-renowned motorcycle designer/builder John Reed.
- Santee custom featherbed, rubber-mounted frame
- Paioli adjustable inverted forks
- Custom carbon fiber front and rear fenders
- 4 gallon Regency one-piece stretched gas tank
- Santee Super Bar handlebars
- Chrome smooth-contour handlebar controls
- One-piece color coded wiring harness
- Gel-coat headlight fairing
- 17" Marchesini forged alloy wheels
- Avon 'Azaro' Tires: 120/70Rx17" front and 170/60Rx17" rear
- Brembo brake calipers - dual front and single rear
- Brembo 13" floating brake rotors
- Progressive Suspension adjustable shocks
NOTE: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) require certain components and systems to be installed on each vehicle. Picture shown contains other components available from our Custom Chrome catalog.
- A truly different kind of bike (American Rider)
- It is also one of the most well-developed V-twins and has proven to be reliable (American Rider)
certainly the basis for a great sport bike (American Rider)
the crossover bike the industry has always wished for (Cycle News)
- Custom Chrome V takes top V-Twin speed at Texas Mile topping out at 158 mph
NOTE: For your convenience we have pre-assembled many of the major components: engine, transmission, carburetor, master cylinder, forks and wheels. Final assembly and testing of the complete motorcycle should only be done by a qualified mechanic. Parts are subject to change without notice.